Promotions For Success is a strategic marketing and advertising company that was established in 2006 by C. R. Cooper.
Utilizing the experience, resources and first-hand knowledge developed during her 20-year career in marketing, communications and advertising, her goal is to help small businesses achieve their full potential by creating and implementing powerful marketing strategies to increase visibility and market share.
C.R. Cooper is a Navy veteran who started her professional life in public relations and later became a community newspaper reporter for 10 years. She is a published author and a believer in giving back to the community. Her numerous accomplishments include:
- Reading Center Board of Directors Member
- Alvin/Manvel Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors Member
- 2005 Ambassador of the Year for Pearland Chamber of Commerce
- The Pearland Chamber of Commerce Ambassador and Charter Member
- 2008 & 2010 Ambassador of the Year for the Alvin/Manvel Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Volunteer of the Year for the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce